Hand-sketched plans explaining proposed layout, and thought process
Ready to get started?
Phone: +44 (0)7788 662838
or +44 (0)1342 825069
CONSULTATION AND MOOD BOARD
Once you contact Interiors by ROOM on the Row, we’ll set up an initial meeting to get to know each other better, and establish a brief together – your brief! How exciting. An initial concept and budget are decided upon, we’ll provide hand-sketched plans to explain the proposed layout, spatial planning and thought process, and from here we dive into the inspiration and mood.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Initial Consultation in person or via video call, up to 2 hours
- Professional advice from a qualified interior designer for 1 room
- Concept Design & Direction
- Mood Board with suggested colour palette & materials/finishes
- Lighting advice for the room
- Hand sketch layout of the room with notations & spatial advice
- Basic report to accompany Mood Board, along with budget advice where possible
WHAT’S THE COST OF PACKAGE 1?
The cost of the consultation plus Gordon’s time to prepare your Concept Mood Board & report will be £250.00 (+vat).
If you decide after completing Package 1 that you would like further help with your project and would like to proceed with either Package 2 or 3 then the cost of these extra packages will be discounted by the £250.00 fee of Package 1.
Presentation of full design concepts with sketches and materials boards.
DETAILED ROOM SCHEME
For those that require a more comprehensive interior design service then Package 2 may be more suitable for your requirements. In addition to all that Package 1 provides, we can move into the detailed design phase, preparing plans & elevations accompanied by material samples and a schedule of room finishes. Hand finished visuals are also used to demonstrate the proposed space and give a personal touch to an individual room.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Everything that is included in Package 1 for one room, plus…..
- Developed floor plans & elevations to scale.
- Samples of materials & finishes where possible, accompanied by a comprehensive list of all the information you’ll need for sourcing your flooring, tiles, paint colours.
- Lighting ideas accompanied by an electrical layout & sourcing references
- Furniture layout, soft furnishings/window dressings, along with purchasing references
- A visual
- Updated budget advice
WHAT’S THE COST OF PACKAGE 2?
This can vary as it depends on the size of the space and what is involved with the room scheme. There may also be some bespoke items that will need designing plus time liaising with those trades persons. As a guide, to design a scheme for one room starts from £700.00 (+vat), and all the information would be handed over for you to successfully complete your project.
If you decide after completing Package 2 that you would like further help with your project and would like to proceed with Package 3 (the full service) then the cost this will be discounted by the fee agreed for Package 2.
The complete interior design package including overseeing the implementation and managing of your project.
CONCEPT TO COMPLETION
This is a full interior design service. Gordon will go through the initial Concept stage, prepare the detailed drawing stage and specification, and get this signed off by you before proceeding onto any final details that are required for contractors & suppliers to quote & implement your room scheme.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Everything that is included for Packages 1 & 2 for one room, plus…..
- You’ll have Gordon’s advice and help for the duration of your project
- Site visits to your home and measuring up (before & during the works)
- On-Site & off-site liaison with your contractors & suppliers including client meetings
- Timeline for the works that can be shared between you and the team
- A detailed spreadsheet of the cost, monitored on regular basis (so you have the whole picture in one place)
- Access to bespoke workshops & trades including handmade joinery, upholstery & curtain makers
WHAT’S THE COST OF PACKAGE 3?
For this type of bespoke package, as each project is individual in its needs and what the involvement will require costs are calculated on a per project basis. Please contact Gordon for details. Similarly, if you have a house to refurbish where there are multiple rooms that require interior design then please contact us for details and to arrange an appointment.
BY THE HOUR
If you just need a helping hand with something in particular on a room scheme, I am happy to discuss this with you and offer assistance and guidance on a variety of matters such as a colour palette, lighting advice, or room staging.
I charge £60.00 (+vat) by the hour or part thereof.
FRENCH STYLE BEDROOM
STUDIO FOR ARTS,CRAFTS & RELAXATION
ARTS & CRAFTS SNUG
KITCHEN DINER & SNUG
HANDMADE KITCHEN JOINERY
Listed above are some of the Sussex Home Styling projects we’ve been recently working on.
Book your free, no obligation appointment
Fill out the form below and we'll arrange a call to talk about your interior design requirements, we can then book an appointment for a time to visit you.